青春☆家人★记忆

青春☆家人★记忆

Don't worry, be happy!

When you worry, call me, I'll make you happy..
You will laugh or smile when you are happy, and smile and laugh always be the most best medicine!
So, don't worry and be happy..

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Promoted to Sergeant Adult in SJAM★升级记



"Sergeant, Sergeant Wong!"

Well, you are correct! I have promoted to Sergeant in SJAM in 2010.
您猜对啦,我在圣约翰救伤队里从Coperal Adult升级Sergeant Adult..
(两条"才" 升到三条"才")..




I joined the SJAM NCO from 10th-13rd June and I played the role of team leader of Jaguar. My team members was very cooperate with me along the camp, and I really felt grateful to them for everythings in the NCO camp.Of course, thank a lot to Yee Chee Hann, the one who help me the most in the my team. Jaguar team members is really good, BUT they can't cook well. I can cook better than them, I swear! >.o
在六月十号到十三号之间,我参加了 的圣约翰救伤队的升级营,我也是JAGUAR队的队长。我队的队员在营内很配合我,我也十分感激他们。当然,我要十分的感谢Chee Hann,他帮了我很多!Jaguar真的很棒,可是..他们的厨艺并不好! 我能煮的比他们好,我发誓!>.o


And, I did what I promised to my OLD OLD senior, Hazel Go. I still remember my promise - Promote to Sergeant When I am Form 5! I really did it, and I am looking forward to meet Hazel Go, because she might treat me a drink, an ice-cream, a meal or movie~
*I just boast of when I was Form 1 that time! =.=''
这次的升级也让我实现了我以前许下我跟彩君姐之间的约定-中五时升级到Sergeant! 所以,我现在超想见到彩君姐的..因为, 她可能会请我喝饮料/吃雪糕/吃一餐/看一场戏~
*许下约定那时, 我才13岁!也只不过是吹牛而已~



~~Photo Sharing◎照片分享区~~


Team's Flag making
画队旗


Presentation about Jaguar Team
介绍Jaguar专属队旗


Singing Hours
唱歌咯~


Cooking
煮饭时间


We had to act like monkey and danced like monkey, just to get the committees’ signatures.
跳猴子就为了委员们的签名
*Pasukan Dinamik


Lecture Pratise
演讲练习


Matching Training
操步练习



Commander Cross
闯关游戏


Matching Exam
操步考试




*We did the cat pose just because NCO 2010's theme learn the positive values of cat family.
我们扮猫的动作,因为今年的主题是从猫家族身上学习



I felt proud because now I am the youngest Sergeant in my area. It's also sound good when others known me as Sergeant. BUT, it's also a responsibility for me, for a NCO. And, I will do what I should do!

我感到满光荣的,因为我是我区你最年轻的Sergeant。 当别人叫我Sergeant时的确蛮过瘾的。可是, Sergeant也意谓着我的责任增加了,我必须做好我的责任!


*My sister, Jing Si also promoted to Coperal Cadet. I was proud of her, because she did all of the projects herself and I didn't help her at all!

我妹,靖思也成功升级了。我以她为荣,因为她是以她的实力换来的,我完全没有帮她!


No comments: