青春☆家人★记忆

青春☆家人★记忆

Don't worry, be happy!

When you worry, call me, I'll make you happy..
You will laugh or smile when you are happy, and smile and laugh always be the most best medicine!
So, don't worry and be happy..

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Miss Secondary Life

I miss secondary school life.
Really.

Few days ago, when chatting with Nixin, we got talk about our F4 and F5 life.
The best secondary school memories in my life.
Memories that let a smiling face appears automatically on my face when recalling back the sweet moments.
Sincere smiles.

Form 4
Good relationship between each other.

Form 5
4 of us have very very good relationship, always hang out together for yumcha, funfair, group study and so on..

Time flows, relationship fade.
Luckily, remain very good relationship with Nixin, BFF. =)
But, not really with Phooi and Abby.
Friendship fade.

Of course, not forgotten my bro, Mr. Chai.
Always support me.=)
Still remain quite close although study at different campus.

********

Today went for video shooting, secondary school life part.
Again, all the memories flash by in my mind.

Really miss secondary school life.


No comments: