青春☆家人★记忆

青春☆家人★记忆

Don't worry, be happy!

When you worry, call me, I'll make you happy..
You will laugh or smile when you are happy, and smile and laugh always be the most best medicine!
So, don't worry and be happy..

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Welcome, 2010

Well, you all know that 2010 is coming soon, right?? I think this year will make me change a lot because of the SPM! I need to study hard and study smart for the SPM, you know.

Maybe some of my friends will ask : "If you really study smart and hard, will you do your schoolwork??".
Actually, I also don't know how to answer it, but I will try my best to finish those homeworks that will given by the teachers in the coming year , 2010.
Maybe you will feel strange why I said I will try my best to finish the HOMEWORK, you can click here, my previous post.

So,
A new year,
A new start,
A new chapter
A new beginning




Friends, readers, please forget the BAD, and cherish for the BEST.. Say good bye to 2009, and welcome the 2010!

Lets enjoy the music, ''Auld Lang Syne''
(I want to link the video to my blog, but some problem with it.. So, please click the name and you can enjoy the video.)
If I'm not wrong, ''Auld Lang Syne'' means Goodbye, the pass.. You might notice that, its similar with the chinese song, "Friendship Forever - 友谊万岁"

No comments: