青春☆家人★记忆

青春☆家人★记忆

Don't worry, be happy!

When you worry, call me, I'll make you happy..
You will laugh or smile when you are happy, and smile and laugh always be the most best medicine!
So, don't worry and be happy..

Thursday, February 12, 2009

A busy day~

Haiz, don't know why, i feel want to write somethings in the blog...
I already not sign in to blog for 6 month!!!
Today activities is realy make me tired, i just have a short nap(20 minute) after the school, i have to training my junior (Ambulance Cadet Team-Hao yan, Alex, You He, Theng Aun & Kai wen) for footdrill because they will going for the First Aid and Footdrill Competition on 15 of March... Although they are not so great in the marching, but i give them a challenge - get the 1st in the footdrill competiton!!
This might be toooooo difficult for them because they are not team work, no serious enough if compare with my Ambulance Adult Team(Jun Hui, Alvin, Wai Chen, Chee Jian & me)...
Haiz... Hope that they will realize that the competition not as EASY as they think...
Please~~~
After the footdrill training, I have to go for Taekwondoo training (I wan new in this unit uniform-white belt XD), today training is tired, i can't rise my leg with proper way because some problem with my leg... haiz, the training is until 6.30pm...
Tired, tired & tired!!
When i go back to home, I have my dinner-fried noodles & meehun(thanks mum, it was great), after that, i have a 15 minute rest and i have to go to account tution...
I cant concentrate in the class, but luckly... I am clever enough to chase up XD~ haha~
After that, I have to finish my homework!!
I just finish the homework at 10.58.23pm...
N...
I write blog NOW ~ hahaha~


**Somethings to tell my friend - Chun Leng,
Maybe the new school will be not as good as our school (i am not mention about the facilities la~), but, keep it hard... I know that u prefers our school more... haha~ Anyways, Friendship Forever!!**

No comments: